CUSTOM SEARS SPIDER FRESH TO ME FIND..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I picked this up around Christmas time via the bay . I didnt build this but Ive been trying to continue on this builders build some .. I took the bike apart reassembled it( Because this was built by the builder for art & not to ride much & I wanted to ride it safely more or less... ) So I added brakes front drum & rear disk brakes & some other small touches ..
DSC00335_zps2e97053e.jpg

DSC00340_zpsc054a4bb.jpg

The former owner was nice enough to locate the disk brake unit for me on the bay also ..
DSC00339_zps85fb3bd3.jpg

So glad to see that it stayed in the RRB fold!
I loved that bike. Those rear disc brakes fit right in.

It's a super cool'custom!
Only furthers my Confidence and choice to customize custom speed stingray.

I ride it around all the time.. And it got really old having everyone saying, 'oh man you gotta redo it og, it's worth more one that way'
Like I don't care, cause ill never sell it anyways! XD

I been working on a custom sissy bar, next will be a fork then bars and later a custom linkage fork.. Then maybe chromeing or just a sick flake job..

iven said:
It's a super cool'custom!
Only furthers my Confidence and choice to customize custom speed stingray.

I ride it around all the time.. And it got really old having everyone saying, 'oh man you gotta redo it og, it's worth more one that way'
Like I don't care, cause ill never sell it anyways! XD

I been working on a custom sissy bar, next will be a fork then bars and later a custom linkage fork.. Then maybe chromeing or just a sick flake job..
Thanks, I wish I could say it was my work .But I dont have that kind of time to devote to making somthing like this. I am glad I was able to buy the bike & hope to add to the builders good work . I did add brakes & rebuilt the bike to suit my needs a bit . I have a badge for the frame now Im going to add blue led lights to the bike .. I may change the fork a little more?? ( I did do some small work to the fork) but ill leave it for now.

When he put it up on eBay I made the opening bid just to kick things off(and y'all have seen where that has gotten me before), anyway, he donated the money to a local charity, a children's hospital I think. You got a good price on it too.

yoothgeye said:
When he put it up on eBay I made the opening bid just to kick things off(and y'all have seen where that has gotten me before), anyway, he donated the money to a local charity, a children's hospital I think. You got a good price on it too.

I auctially bid on the bike not expecting to win the bike for that price .
I was suprised I won it ..But Im glad I did ..

tanksalot said:
yoothgeye said:

I auctially bid on the bike not expecting to win the bike for that price .
I was suprised I won it ..But Im glad I did ..

It happens to the best of us. :wink:

Yeah hoped to get more but it went to a good cause. The bike road well when i had it but no brakes. Glad to see it went next level. ;)

Latest posts

Back