CYCLE TRUCK (POST PHOTOS)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CYCLE TRUCK (Pet Cemetary)

Here is my rusty skiptooth cycle truck, awaiting RBBO #8. My budget will be a true rat budget of maybe some tires and tubes next year. We are having a little one in December so prioraties will be a- changin'. None the less it will be fun. I am anticipating a "Pet Cemetary" theme?
9e6b2785.jpg

justride said:
Not really a cycle truck, but it will carry a twelver, and has a built in bottle opener...

FeltSurfCity.JPG

Great looking bike. Did you design the opener? Skate or surf or what? I guess surf, with the "Woody" theme. That front wheel looks smaller(?). Which would be in good cycle truck form right?

Here is my Roadmaster Cycle truck -- well actually 2 of them -- the one in the Long Beach Marathon 26.2 mile ride is my first rusty rider - the sign I silk screened our CYCLONE COASTER Logo onto some burlap from Home Depot & made a magnetic sign that I can pull off the bike when not needed - that way I ensure that the original bicycle is how I found it -- The second Roadmaster Cycletruck is my Parade Bicycle & it sports the original dark burgundy paint on it with faint original pinstripes - the tires & tubes are even original on the bike - I usually transfer the magnetic CYCLONE COASTER sign over to it but I didn't have it on in this pic - air raid siren - airplane flag holder - brass " honk " horn & stars to it for the parade & at the 4th of July parade this year we won an award for the bicycle groups entry - I really like the Roadmaster Cycletrucks since they are not as common -- RIDE VINTAGE -- Frank
LBM08WEB.jpg
RoadmasterCTParadeDress2012copy.jpg

necessaryevil said:
outsider13 said:
I owned this one for a few days before reselling.

IMG_2589.jpg

Your resold bicycle lives on -- I got it from you off ebay & then when it came in - my buddy helped me put it together & fell in love with it - so it paid me for what I had into it -- I went through all the bearings & put on a new chain ( it was frozen in shape ) - so here she is -- RIDE VINTAGE -- Frank

PrewarCycletruckRED2.jpg

Not a cycle truck but it's worthy of the name. It'll haul 500 lbs on the front so hauling a few kegs is light work.

image-50.jpg

Not a rat, but here's my new hauler. Gonna put my newborn son in it as soon as his neck is strong enough. made in Portland by Cetma Cargo
IMG_2051.jpg

No pics yet, but I'm pretty stoked to pick up my Worksman Truck this weekend.

Not likely to be a rat; I think I'm gonna put it to work, selling soap...

Bicycle808 said:
No pics yet, but I'm pretty stoked to pick up my Worksman Truck this weekend.

Not likely to be a rat; I think I'm gonna put it to work, selling soap...

will be nice to see :wink:

zoso said:
Not a rat, but here's my new hauler. Gonna put my newborn son in it as soon as his neck is strong enough. made in Portland by Cetma Cargo
IMG_2051.jpg

I love watching that guy come up with all the little details on his stuff on face book. What a good looking limo !!!

Latest posts

Back