cycle truck

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found a cycle truck in the barn of an old house I bought. I would not have known what it was but it says cycle truck. I am in Mississippi, is this thing worth anything? It is very rusty ,but fixable I think.

Welcome to the site Y-Momma. We look forward to seeing pics of your bike. We'll try to help you figure out how to post pics if you need help. Please don't be offended by the previous post as there isn't much we can do to help without pics.CycleTrucks are really cool as I doubt they had the kind of production numbers regular bikes, and yes they are worth something..Let us know if you need our help. 8)

It wasn't ment to be offensive. Its almost impossible to know what something
is worth without seeing it. It could be a $20 dollar bike or a $300 one. Post a picture
and someone will tell you about your find. :wink:

I know you weren't trying to be. I just was giving assurances in case she got spooked. Sometimes that one gives folks the wrong idea. I surely wasn't trying to make you look bad. 8)

Uncle Stretch said:
It wasn't ment to be offensive. Its almost impossible to know what something
is worth without seeing it. It could be a $20 dollar bike or a $300 one. Post a picture
and someone will tell you about your find. :wink:

Latest posts

Back