Cycle Trucks & Tanks, I just can't say No.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jpromo said:
Are those pegs on the rear of the CT? :lol:

Yeah but when I got there he had de-bmx'd it...pegs and pedals. I didnt notice til I got home and called him back on it. He said to come pick' them up if i wanted. I might.

those rams are so clean!!! nice :mrgreen:

That tiny chainring on the green Schwinn cracks me up. I have a Nexus 7 and run a 52T ring...but I don't have any hills here either. Gary

heyslugger said:
Oh and some off brand rams horns with coppertones on'em!

Slugger...are you sure they are "off brand" rams? They don't appear to be spread wide like the Wald version.If they are Schwinn,they should be stamped in the center (where the goose neck clamps) "SCHWINN RAMSHORN"...just thought you'd like to know...P 8)

Pappy said:
heyslugger said:
Oh and some off brand rams horns with coppertones on'em!

Slugger...are you sure they are "off brand" rams? They don't appear to be spread wide like the Wald version.If they are Schwinn,they should be stamped in the center (where the goose neck clamps) "SCHWINN RAMSHORN"...just thought you'd like to know...P 8)

Yeah they have a really tight distance at a foot and an inch. But the stem swell part has a really tight cross hatching pattern the whole way across. no break in the middle for the Schwinn Stamp. I may put them on the cycle truck for a ride around the neighborhood later. I would guess that is a look that hasn't happened many times in history.

Slugger...If you have never ridden with a set of rams,you'll be pleasantly surprised...I was the first time I rode with them.I always thought they looked really kool but I found they are also really comfortable.You can change hand positions several different ways to avoiding cramping...P 8)

Pappy said:
You can change hand positions several different ways to avoiding cramping...P 8)

COOL!! I am looking forward to giving it a go with them. Cramping is a big issue with me. I had some screamer style bars a while back and there was NO comfortable way to get a grip other then pointed straight back and my knees didn't wanna play bal with that idea! Thanks Pap!

Latest posts

Back