Cyrus is in da HOUSE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alrighty, real name is BOB, but got the nickname CYRUS from the movie CON AIR as I look like John Malkovich in it. Born in NY moved to Tucson, AZ a long time ago, oh, now 42 just havent figured how I got this old. I have a lot of hobbies, Radio control was a biggy for years, just got tired of spending that much money to race on the west coast. I did Battlebots, and TLC's ROBOTICA in which I got my world wide televised 15 minutes, maybe more, of fame. I'm now a service tech on Yale equipment, forklifts and warehouse type equipment and various other items like scizzor lifts, man booms, fork booms, etc... I drive a SCION XB, and yes I love my toaster, great milage and my midlife crisis vehicle as I dont want the vette or jag, gone to a rice machine, hehehe. Tools of choice, Dremel it's like a 3rd hand, mini-lathe, drill press, lincoln wire feed welder, and various grinders and hand tools.

WELCOME!

Cyrus reminds me of like a party name. CYRUS in the house. Welcome man, hope you like it here.

Back