Daughter's bike stolen

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yesterday my daughter forgot her lock, left her Schwinn homegrown unattended for 45 minutes. GONE!
The school liaison, officer Doughnut would not do a thing without me proving she had the bike. I had to email him a picture of her on the bike! Just a bike picture was not good enough. I will be speaking to his boss.
So I had loaded the bike up with an entire Deore lx groupo, rapid fire shifters...
I am hot!
During the day today I am becoming a high school dropout. You know, the hang around kid. I will get my last dirt jumper back!
My daughter my never ride it again.......
Pray I can keep my hands off whom ever I find on my/her Homegrown.

Sorry to hear that.
I too had an issue a while back but with the police. After 4 bikes were stolen with 3 recovered next door in the woods....the police was unsympathetic with my loss. In fact they told me " sir its just a bike". .... I was pissed....and I cried from frustration.
Lots of my bikes now have bright colored tires on them so the dang police know what to look for.
Hope you find the thief.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Well I got nothing, spent hours canvassing the neighborhood. I bet I spoke to 25 people and nobody saw anything, but....
I found the "stoners," hideout down the road, I can talk the lingo, bet I get a call for the $50 --reward! :)

Good luck man. That bites!

After spending the last couple weeks on patrol for my Deore lx rapid fire groupo attached to a schwinn, it's gone.
Big Daddy ran across a girls schwinn mtb. Sierra, and a killer set of wheels he donated. I have a rock shock, now the rest of the parts.

Latest posts

Back