Dayton Ohio - vintage bicycle ride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
vintage , rat rod and custom bikes are welcome
When: Sunday September the 9th.
Where: Eastwood park 1385 Harshman Road Dayton ohio 45414
Time: We will start gathering at 12:00 pm and ride will start at 1:00 pm
The main event is the bike ride but if you have a few parts that you would like to sell or a bike that you want to show off there is enough space.No actual vender spaces.
Eastwood park is the second entrance on Harshman road from state route 4 follow the road 1.1 miles to the back parking lot of the park.

Re: Dayton Ohio - rat rod and vintage bike ride

Awesome Scott....thanks for getting this posted. I've talked to a few people so far. Hopefully we'll get some people out and it will be the start of a local organized group of rat/vintage bicycle guys. Maybe we can even pull together a winter show/swap like we talked about.

Let's keep getting the word out and try to get this ball rolling....

Bump.
Only 9 days away.
Just curious to see what the turn out migh be.I f you are going to be there let me know.
So far I have had about 15 peole say they would come.
Thanks

Its going to be a blast. It is our first vintage/rat event here in Dayton! Hopefully we'll have a good turnout and this will be the first of many more. I'll be bringing some parts and a bike or two to sell.

This Sunday.If you need directions or have trouble finding it the day of the show you can contact me at 937-244-9162.
Thanks Scott

Wow...what a nice turnout for the first vintage ride in Dayton. In total, we had maybe 20-25 people? Scott has a nice group pic to post later, but here are a few from the event.

That npence with his back to us. Rusty513 in the shades and black shirt and that's lopo68 in the flamed baseball cap.

dayton1.jpg

dayton2.jpg

The So-Low crew
dayton3.jpg

dayton4.jpg

Rolling into Downtown
dayton5.jpg

Just wanted to thank everyone for their support.Fantastic turn out hope to do it again.
Had a couple of flat tires but other that that was a great ride.
131_0020.jpg

Latest posts

Back