Death Wish

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:shock: Did u see him passing them cars on the free way?!!??! He was Moving!! that was cool on the run way, Road, no way thats stupid, You dont know when sombodys gonna jump in front of u! stupid people.

ricksterr1221 said:
:shock: Did u see him passing them cars on the free way?!!??! He was Moving!! that was cool on the run way, Road, no way thats stupid, You dont know when sombodys gonna jump in front of u! stupid people.

Very true. One of the guys at my work got nailed on his MC earlier this week. Fortunately he's only bruised up. Bike is junked however. The point here is that he would of been a lot worse had he been doing warp speed.

High speed wheelies down the freeway on an old ballooner - now that would be something...

-Mp

I dunno but i think If you choose not to ware a helmet when u ride a motorcycle you should have to be an organ doner, I mean so many young people die in bike crashes for that 1 reason not wearing a helmet, The pieces are still good in the bodys why not put em to use? WEAR A BRAIN BUCKET!

Look at Indian Larry R.I.P

Back