December 8 So Cal Rat Rod Ride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwm

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
logo.jpg

Holy cow, it's almost Christmas!
And conflicts abound in this most joyful of seasons. It seems that every Christmas event in the Southland is being held on this one day: Boat parades, Christmas parades, parties everywhere. What to do?
Here's what:
Come on out and do a Christmas cruise. The So Cal Rat Rod Ride rides on! Same rat time, same rat channel, and as an added bonus Mary and I will be riding our newly refurbished Spaceliners- How can you beat that? :roll:

December 8, 2012
Corner of Brookhurst and Atlanta ave.
Huntington Beach.
Meet up 11:00am
Ride rolls at noon.

brkhstatlanta.jpg

Soooo... how did the ride go?? Gotta have another on a Sat I can make it. Even picked up a Phat cruiser for a nice comfy ride...

IMAG1156.jpg

Thx 4 pics Max and co.
Nice quick ride this time, perfect weather...good stuff!
See yall in 2013!!!

Glad you're feeling better, Max.This made up for last month's sandstorm ride. What an unexpectedly sweet day of cruising we had! The morning looked dismal, foggy, and cold. I was tired. Didn't want to make the miserable drive. The drive was really miserable, too. Traffic. But. We got there. Took a breather. Drank a Rockstar (yuk). We had a good crowd show up. The sun came out. The day warmed up. The wind stayed calm. And we had slow, easy cruising in the misty December Sun. Not too many folks on the bike path- we pretty much owned it.We rolled down to the Fun Zone, and ate chili-fries pizza, and Mountain Dew. Mary and I both did OK with the Spaceliners. We made the ride without getting exhausted or sore. But those bikes only look light and fast. They're about as spacey as pedaling a '61 Plymouth. All in all, what a fine day- sweet weather, a mellow crowd, and an easy ride. Thanks to all who came out. See you in January.

:shock: UNLESS :shock:
That Mayan Calender end of the world thang happens next Friday (12/21/12)
For anyone who survives- how does a 12/22 I survived the end of the world, and I want to get one more ride in before Christmas- cruise sound?

John M

Back