Delano Block Party - Wichita (photos added)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2011_Delano_Block_Party.jpg

Delano Block Party - Thursday, August 11th 6:00pm.
Celebrate the installation of Delano's new bicycle racks.
Meet at the the clock tower/round-a-bout on Douglas at 6:00pm for the ribbon cutting ceremony. From there we'll ride to Douglas and Vine (Shamrock) where there will be food, games, music and more.

Re: Delano Block Party - Wichita

I'll be there. I'll be the guy on the bike. Wearing shorts.................and probably a hat.

Re: Delano Block Party - Wichita

Fun time. Got to meet recently transplanted Big John in person. I think he's going to be an asset to the Coasters and the Wichita bike scene. Here's photos and video from the event http://locojoe.com/coasters/archives/85 ... Party.html

Big John, ratfink1962 and his Son and Daughter-in-law, 450redrider, myself, 65rat and his Daughter cut out early and went riding. Didn't get any good photos though.

IMG_7208.JPG

IMG_7213.JPG

Can't wait to do it again. Thanks for the link to the pics and video! I have 4 more riders that are green with envy right now. There were some real beauties being ridden last night.( I gotta get my act together! ;p )

I had an absolute BLAST and am looking forward to the next ride. It was great meeting you guys.
-big john

Latest posts

Back