Detroit area club

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Detroit Facebook group page would be great. Someone that is Facebook savvy please start one! It would be cool to keep everyone updated on bicycle events in the Detroit area.

Like an example.......

We're headed downtown tonight to ride in the Slow Roll, it'd be cool to see some of you guys down there.

http://www.detroitbikecity.org/events/slow-roll/

Slow Roll was a great ride....

Heres my wife and I talking bikes in front of Commerica Park on a little stop.

ngd260.jpg

I think the group rode 11 miles last night......its a great way to see Detroit.

I'd love to see some of you out there.

I'm in Utica, Ryan rd and Auburn rd. looks like three or four of us are fairly close. Anyone ever ride Riverbends Park or the paths around Romeo?

Also any of you local suburban Detroiters ever want swap or sell parts or projects? Maybe one day we could plan a little show and swap somewhere?

All such wonderful ideas. A facebook page may be a ideal with the ability to make event pages and reminders. Sounds like a good winter project to tackle before spring riding season. Maybe I'll tackle it. Any thoughts if I do? I think it'd be nice to post a trail guide somewhere. Locations, lengths, terrain.

Distance doesn't scare me when it comes to bicycles, either.

Lets dust this thread off.

Anyone doing Slowroll this sunday?

Also, i live right off of the clinton river trail which is the perfect trail that safely leads to 5 decent bars with good food. I'm going to try and plan a pub crawl sometime this summer with gocruisergo. Will keep you all in the loop.

Glad to see this thread dusted off looks like a few people are in the Utica (I'm at hall rd and van dyke) let's try and get something rolling.

Detroit's Belle Isle FreakBike Nation Ride and Picnic
Meet at Belle Isle in Detroit
Saturday, April 26, 2014
10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Pot Luck picnic .... bring a dish to pass or something to stuff in our mouth holes.
Lots of riding, yelling, waving and smiling!
New bike contest, trophy, fame and fortune cookies .... maybe?.
We head out at 4:00 p.m. for our next destination .....

My gf and I will be going to our first Slow Roll this Monday in Detroit. I hope it's as fun as it looks. She lives in Ferndale (I alternate my time between Ferndale and Canada). We'd love to meet new biking friends

The "Slow Roll" is the thing to do on Monday nights in Detroit! On a nice evening there's about 3000 riders and some cool bikes.

Latest posts

Back