Detroit Autorama

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I was just wondering who is going??
I just saw on here there might not be a bike show is this true??
I have only missed 3 in 32 yrs!!
Let me know!
Later
Floyd

I shall be there Friday! I didn't hear that on the bike show. I can't imagine they wouldn't have one but sadder things have happened.

Jpromo said:
I shall be there Friday! I didn't hear that on the bike show. I can't imagine they wouldn't have one but sadder things have happened.
theres some talk about the autorama over on ugv.com and i think they are having the bike show... yo promo grab and a buch of freebies... and pm me when yo get back... :lol: ...but you guy take aot pics.....PLEASE!!!

Anyone got a report from Detroit? What's the weather like up there? Still thinking about going on Sunday, but it's a long drive and I don't feel like fighting a bunch of snow.

Tried to go to the Auto Show in January and couldn't find a place to park. Drove around for 45 minutes, then decided to blow it off. Luckily I had other business to attend to in the area or I would have been PO'ed. Is the parking better for this show this year?

Re: Detroit Autorama NO BIKE SHOW!!

I was at Autorama today and they did not have the bike show upstairs they had a few bikes down stairs by the rat/tradional rods but all in a row not spread out like before

The Petri bike show was cancelled this year. The extreme show in the basement was gracious enough to host 30 bikes or so. I put my Skelebike and my latest bicycle sculpture "just buried" in the show. It was a good show but we sure missed the VanCleves (petri) show. Im sure they will be back next year. Toeslider the weather was fine. a little snow on Fri morn but nothin serious. Heres a couple vids I made.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUq_tlDc ... 0fx6e5ww1X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qj9p_vS ... oPtnHc04e1

thanks for the videos.....

if you want to ride with the Peddlers of Owosso....check out our schedule on facebook at Peddlers B/C....

we ride about every other Friday starting on May12th at the Rainbow Bar followed by our treat of the Twistin Tarantulas to rock the night away......great time will be guaranteed!

but we are doing a April Friday the 13th ride at 6 or 7pm at Rainbow Bar....W. Main St. Owosso..check facebook for exact time

We had 173 ride on March 17th for our St. Patricks day ride...

Please join us you Michigan guys.......

Latest posts

Back