Deus Bike Build Off Competition (lots of pics)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Deus Ex Machina bike build off was today. There was a great selection of bikes, from some big dollar builds through to those thrown together with the change from under the cushions on the couch. There was also a great selection of build styles, with cafe racers, dirt trackers, mini bikes, and even a board tracker. Music the whole time created a good vibe - these guys know how to make a cool event.

Each bike had a tag with the builders name and the name of the bike. The judges went around and inspected each bike, talked to the owner about the build and got them to fire it up. There were a couple guys who took a few goes to kick their bike over, bet they were nervous :shock: :lol: :lol: Each bike was wheeled away for a photoshoot, with the Deus guys putting together a book of the event and all the bikes, should be cool 8)

Only downer was she was stinking hot and shade was limited - I think more than a few people were seeking some shade in the shop itself! Theres plenty of eye candy in there too, so thats not too bad. :wink: All in all a cool event and something I'd be keen to check out again. No idea who won what, I bailed to get some lunch and something to drink (and then crawled along Parramatta road for aaaaages :evil: )

1.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff002.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff004.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff009.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff010.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff013.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff014.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff017.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff018.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff019.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff022.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff023.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff024.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff025.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff027.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff030.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff033.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff034.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff035.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff039.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff040.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff041.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff045.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff046.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff047.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff048.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff049.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff052.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff056.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff057.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff058.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff060.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff063.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff067.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff068.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff069.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff070.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff071.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff076.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff078.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff080.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff081.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff082.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff088.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff090.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff091.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff092.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff094.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff096.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff097.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff098.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff099.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff100.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff108.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff110.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff111.jpg

DeusBikeBuildOff115.jpg

Great pics, I wouldn't mind owning some of those motorcycles :mrgreen: I really like the Honda "Much Much Go" , it has just enough rat factor that it oozes coolness 8) That is my kind of motorcycle build-off

Too bad the pics are gone. :cry:

I saw them before their demise though and I was really impressed with the dirt oriented bikes. There's nothing cooler that a big bore twin with trench digging knobs stuffed into the frame. Plenty of other cool bikes also,
Thanks for giving us a glimpse of what going on in your area.

Latest posts

Back