die cast prices

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I collect :D What kinda NASCAR stuff ya got :?: I'm really into it from signed stuff to walmart cars :mrgreen:

i have about 12 jr and sr cars ...i looked a few of em up on flea bay and seen some crazy prices ...so im wanting 2 get a prof. 2 look at what i have and tell me whats up ...i have a 1995 silver series sr car that was priced at 400 on e bay ...and i have a wheaties black window bank car (rare i hear ) that was like 275 ...if thats the case i wanna sell these stupid things ...but i have some id let go for like 25 to 50 each ...u want some pics ?

Might I add my info?

I don't religously collect any diecast anymore really. I was a very heavy Hot Wheels collector for bout 10 years though. But for about 1 yr or so, I'm kicking the habit. Graduating soon, an Eagle Scout project, college in the fall, don't have the time, and with the stuff I do, no money for it either. Its actually a dang good time to buy, but generally speaking, bad time to sell unless you get things dirt cheap.

I have NASCAR diecast Platinum (Mark Martin and the 97 John Deere car, I forget who), a little Scott Riggs, I also have some loose and boxed promo NASCAR stuff. I'd be willing to let it all go, SCHWINNRAY if you are going to be on a buying streak.

Hard to believe, at 17, been collecting for 11 years and I've about kicked the habit of keeping anything with the Hot Wheels logo. :mrgreen:

I put a sealed Hotwheels Porsche 50th Anniversary set on CL. It goes for $90 on Amazon, and hasn't been made since 1998. Yet I haven't had any hits at $40.

Put a collection of 30 odd 1/64 cars JL, and HW mostly, set it at $20 and have had no hits. Looks like diecast is dead around here.

I wasn't even a collector just had accumulated these and thought I would liquidate them. I guess I'll leave them up and see what happens.

Latest posts

Back