different styles of forks for 700c

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for a different fork for my 1976 schwinn letour II. I'm trying to do a cafe racer style with the bike and I'm wondering if there is anything out there that would look cool with this. Or is their a front rack that would fit to give it a little something. I can't fit fenders because I went with a schwalbe 700c x 40. any ideas?

I'm looking for a different fork for my 1976 schwinn letour II. I'm trying to do a cafe racer style with the bike and I'm wondering if there is anything out there that would look cool with this. Or is their a front rack that would fit to give it a little something. I can't fit fenders because I went with a schwalbe 700c x 40. any ideas?

If you're going for a "cafe racer" look, going with a front rack will get in the way of your mission. As for the fork itself, well, i think something chrome with an internally lugged crown would give you an aero-yet-retro look, but accounting for taste, budget, and what's available to you can be kinda tough....

Latest posts

Back