Dodge Challenger Hemi K&N Cold Air

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About a week ago, my photography buddy, Dane brought his new toy over to my garage and a K&N Cold Air kit for it.
He is a cancer survivor, 20 times as brave as I could ever imagine, but it has taken it's toll, so he asked for a little bit of help.
I told him to not even think of paying a pro to install it. So he brought it over.
We are both photographers as a hobby, so there was no question that we would not document the afternoon.
We both recently got GoPros so I set mine up on a tripod and he clamped his to the edge of the hood of his car.
We were not going for a "how to" video, K&N has already done that, so we decided to play with time lapse.
We exchanged photo files, and I edited this together. It's all for fun and learning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAUaNvJw5kI&feature=plcp

Dane is really happy with the improvement in throttle response.
The car is pretty amazing all round. Docile as a baby on the road, and it really changes character if you press the button to "sports".
After the install we ended a great afternoon over a couple of Shiner Bocks and a bit of bench racing! :D

ummm well I already put a cone K&N on my 4 cyl years ago --- :D :D

I got no "sports" button, in fact I only got the "baby docile" part! :(

Thanks Steve, glad you liked the photo mash.

Latest posts

Back