Done some bartering today.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no spark is the same problem with my 49cc scooter. i have a feeling its the magneto. Let me know if you find out the problem on yours. I've checked all the fuses and wiring. Lights up, horn works, tries to turn over but no fire.

no spark is the same problem with my 49cc scooter. i have a feeling its the magneto. Let me know if you find out the problem on yours. I've checked all the fuses and wiring. Lights up, horn works, tries to turn over but no fire.
Got mine running this evening. The only thing I could find wrong with mine was the wires going to the spark plug cable was loss, they are just metal clips like they use on speakers, I reshaped them and put them back on and got spark. Going to run it to work in the morning and then run it out to my friend that works on small engines and get him to adjust everything right

I had mine running for about a week. It got knocked over in my garage and hasn't started up since. I don't know what that could be.

Will do, thank you

Latest posts

Back