Dont Laugh.. :x

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I woke up yesterday morning.. My left nipple was like hurting real bad.. i was like Wth. and I looked at myself in the mirror.. my nipple was purple.. theres a big lump on the lower part of it.. :x Ive heard of men getting breast cancer. Im scared. im going to the doctor after newyears.. Say a prayer.. :x

The scary thing is moms had it two times... :( ahh say a prayer.

If memory serves me well, I remember getting the sore nipple/lump issue in High School.

I believe it is normal for guys in their teens to experience it as a part of maturity.

My bet is on puberty. :wink:

The nipple thing isn't a laughing matter, but The Rickster reaching puberty on New Year's eve?? well that is just plain :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Rat Rod said:
If memory serves me well, I remember getting the sore nipple/lump issue in High School.

I believe it is normal for guys in their teens to experience it as a part of maturity.

My bet is on puberty. :wink:

my freshman year of high school, i got picked up by my nipple ... off the ground .... thought i was going to die for a week and a half :shock:

hope everything is on the norm for ya rickster !!!

CCR said:
my freshman year of high school, i got picked up by my nipple ... off the ground .... thought i was going to die for a week and a half :shock:

LOL!!! Those darn upperclassmen right? Hahahaha! Thanks for the laugh! :D That had to hurt though! :(

I hope you get better Rick, I wish you the best as that lump isn't a tumor.

-as my voice cracks- Must be pueBERTY. .... Cuz it dont hurt now. hahaahahaaaaaa :oops: :oops:

ILL TELL YA THE STORY ABOUT HOW I THOUGHT I HAD KIDNEY STONES IN THE MORNING.. Im too gone to type it all now. so G'night.

Latest posts

Back