Drag Trike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Somebody handcrafted this thing back in the early '60s; best guess. I'll do my best to honor his vision, retaining all the hand made parts; chain guard, seat, diamond plate deck, shifter and wheelie bar. I think I'll completely disassemble it, overhaul all the moving parts, reassemble it and decide whether or not to go electric, gas or pedal only. I love the low center of gravity and its turning ability.
20220209_121254-1 - Copy.jpg
272708447_5274726832578213_2109334450006563923_n.jpg

Oh that's screaming to be customized, front end to me is saying 26" springer fork, not the curved fork type but the ones with straighter forks if you know what I mean, and go with nice skinny tyred chromed 20" drag style wheel with swept back handlebar, I think this way as I have those parts and would be my first pick, watching to see how this goes, I have a fork like in the picture
s-l400.jpg

Last edited:
Oh that's screaming to be customized, front end to me is saying 26" springer fork, not the curved fork type but the ones with straighter forks if you know what I mean, and go with nice skinny tyred chromed 20" drag style wheel with swept back handlebar, I think this way as I have those parts and would be my first pick, watching to see how this goes, I have a fork like in the pictureView attachment 185540
Good ideas. As I'm disassembling the trike, it is speaking to me. I think it's telling me it wants to pop wheelies. I think it may get a 212cc Predator out back.

Back