Dreading The Doctor..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Well since I got back from Redding for my anniversary last weekend I have just felt like crap. I have been getting dizzy and very tired no energy for nothing, so of course being the Man, Guy, Dude, that I am I have been putting off going. But today I am biting the bullet and have an appointment this afternoon, whats really weird is my wife had a similiar thing going on with her a week before our trip and they said hers was labirynthitus or something like that. Wish me luck or better yet pray for my health , thanks G.S.C.

I try to tell everyone I know, don't fear doctors, don't put off going out of hope things go away. My moms rule was if it is still there in a week go get it checked out. Most of the time it is nothing, other times your doctor can get you proper treatment. My prayers are with you.

Good News nothing major just a little ear infection, but I didn't see my normal doctor and the prescription he gave me is Imoprocilin or something to that effect, but since I am allergic to Penicillin that wont work . So my wife is going to get that straightened out . and thank you for the prayers's God Bless!!

Latest posts

Back