Dudley Mass. Summer Swap- Sunday August 18th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
The Dudley Summer swap will be held out doors at the Stevens Mill on August 18th. This has been a swap and a show in the past but due to lack of interest there has not been a show at the past few swaps but I would really like to see that change if we can get more people to participate. For those that have been before you already know that there are always some good deals to be had and for those who have never been its worth the trip just to check out the Mike the owners bicycle collection and parts for sale. The new pages have not yet been created but you can check the following links for all other information-

http://www.oldroads.com/dudley/

http://www.dudleydorightfleamarket.com/

I also spoke with Mike recently on how to better promote these swaps as well as other local events and we decided to start an email list of vendors, collectors, hobbyists and anyone else that would like info on whats going on in the New England bicycle community. Anyone interested in being on the contact list please email me your name, any forum user names and a email address and I'll add you to the list. Also, feel free to make suggestions of any ways you think Mike can improve his shows and I'll forward your ideas to him.
Thanks and hope to see y'all there!
-Brian

Hey Bri, thanks for the posting of this date. As for getting more people to this swap Mike needs to be more aware
of whats going on the same weekend. NERRB is planning a NoHo ride that Saturday pm. I may just go east after
the ride and sleep in the car a couple of hours :| .But that's me. Others need to sleep in their own beds at night
or can't get out 2 days of the weekend! Maybe Mike can setup some lights,sell some Red Bull and and start at 2am :D
I do need some pieces so I hope someone shows up....Stevil

Stevil said:
Hey Bri, thanks for the posting of this date. As for getting more people to this swap Mike needs to be more aware
of whats going on the same weekend. NERRB is planning a NoHo ride that Saturday pm. I may just go east after
the ride and sleep in the car a couple of hours :| .But that's me. Others need to sleep in their own beds at night
or can't get out 2 days of the weekend! Maybe Mike can setup some lights,sell some Red Bull and and start at 2am :D
I do need some pieces so I hope someone shows up....Stevil

I dont know about 2 am but I know a few people that are there before the sun comes up!

Mike has updated the info for this event-

http://www.oldroads.com/dudley/

Hope to see you all there!
-Brian

Bri, this should be a nice day for a swap ...Hope the regular vendors show up.
What's your feeling, worth the trip for an outside swap? We may be rolling in Early!
:shock: ,,,Stevil

Stevil said:
Bri, this should be a nice day for a swap ...Hope the regular vendors show up.
What's your feeling, worth the trip for an outside swap? We may be rolling in Early!
:shock: ,,,Stevil

Im confident that the usual suspects will be there. Ive talked to a handful of the regular vendors and they plan on setting up as do I. Although the turnout for the spring swap was smaller than normal there still was some great stuff being sold and money changing hands. You can't beat the outside swaps as far as set up goes...just pull into the lot and set up right by your vehicle.

Good turnout of 20 or so venders spread out in big parking lot. Happy with my haul .
But out back you don't get the flea market people traffic :cry: ,But you also don't get
auto traffic :) Different scene....Stevil

Latest posts

Back