Dudley Mass. Swap- Sunday May 18th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Brian ,could this be an outside / rear parking lot swap,
weather permitting? I usually attend a Victoria Day party(Canadian)
but maybe I'll blow it off !...Stevil

I wanna go, I have lots of parts! BUT...my friend has Cystic Fibrosis and the CF walk/run thing is that day and he looks forward to me going every year.

If something changes with that though, I'm in.

I wanna go, I have lots of parts! BUT...my friend has Cystic Fibrosis and the CF walk/run thing is that day and he looks forward to me going every year.

If something changes with that though, I'm in.

I know we don't always act like it but there are things in life that are more important than bicycles and a friend in need is surely one of them.

I know we don't always act like it but there are things in life that are more important than bicycles and a friend in need is surely one of them.

Yeah, I know. I wouldn't miss that day for anything, really. We've been best friends since first grade.

You're a good man, young Nick - your priorities are in order.

Trailers 1/2 loaded stacking in as much as will fit. I'll be there to sell.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Nice time at Dudley,didn't sell any bikes but at least the parts went in a hurry and made enough to buy some cool pieces and then buy Bro Steve a beer and some eats at the Wooden Tap on the way home.Good to spend a little time with Brian and Rick chatting and hope you guys can make a couple bike runs with the "Ache Bones" before to long.Sorry Jose no pics on this one:(

Last edited:
Nice day for an outdoor swap,but again no sales for me. I may need to
redo the Phat bike as a 20"er stretch and give the JC Higgins to a fellow
driver who expressed interest in a bike for rehab. I have a $1 deposit
on the Swing bike ,woohoo.! And yea,I actually got Gary outta his
house for something other than a bike ride. Thanks for the lunch but
know I can spot a Hot Rod in a backyard alot faster then you...Stevil
Oh,and ZL,that part you needed was there! Thks again ,Rick

Stevil, I need for you to refresh my feeble memory; what part was it that was there that I’ve been looking for? Was it a Schwinn Ramshorn handlebar? (Been wanting one for a long time)

Glad you guys had a good time, but, does it mean that no pics means that it didn’t happen? ;)

Latest posts

Back