dug out my wagon...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
100_2935.jpg

100_2934.jpg

100_2937.jpg

100_2938.jpg

100_2933.jpg

thinkin about hooking it to the Rocket :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
100_0921.jpg

thanks guys, pics soon. Theres a story with this wagon. My wifes grandparents had it for years, all the kids and eventually the grandkids played with it. When the grandparents passed it got thrown out and my wife was bummed. She works at a barber shop and was telling the story one day and a customer said he had gotten something similar out of the trash a couple years earlier. He ended up bringing it in to see if it was The wagon and it was!!! He gave it back to her and now its mine!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

100_2946.jpg

100_2947.jpg

Im thinkin if I hit the wagon with some steel wool it'll match the bike better :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I just found out there was a Christmas parade welcoming Santa here Saturday. Would have been cool to ride this with real presents in the wagon.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Man Mark.. Out of all the bikes that have been posted on here.. Your rat rocket is STILL in my top 3 Of favorites.. I love that bike.

Latest posts

Back