Dunelt Clubman

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I picked up a Dunelt in the taller frame size and have wanted to build a clubman type bike for awhile
the dunelt was missing some parts and a Robin Hood womens fell into my hands so with some parts swapping its almost complete
initial mockup all I need is to take it apart clean it and find a mudflap
P4190003.jpg

P4190004.jpg

P4190005.jpg

very cool!!
There is a Hospital sponsored Bike ride every year to benefit cancer.
All the Drs. and higher ups ride their high dollar bikes...I would love
to build something like that to ride...but leave it dirty :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Frank Patterson

someday i'm going to drop the $$ on a frank patterson book. lots of illustrations of scenic old time english cycle touring on bikes like that! that's what i was thinking with my old continental (sans fenders- selling them was probably a mistake)......

aaaaarghhh!!!!

i have no idea how i missed a '53 RUDGE on cl this morning!!!???? in a town 30 miles away, i was even there this afternoon picking up that maroon bfg schwinn!!!! well, maybe everybody else missed it too..........(suuuure they did...) :x

Hooch, I pulled one of them outta a bush a few years back. It's about the same color as yours. Dragged it home and been thinking about getting it out this summer and putting some Freak on it! It's looks really old because of the way it faded and weathered. I really like the look you're going after. Keep the progress pics coming when you get them.

Dunelt Clubman is one sweet bike. What year does the hub say that one is.

Latest posts

Back