Dyno Moon Eyes for $160!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Ok I'm in San Diego last night staying the night with the family and I check CL and see this Moon eyes listed just an hour before in Orange CA an hour and a half north. Just 25 minutes west of my home in Huntington Beach. Go figure. Anyway I left a message for the seller "Gill" that I would love to have a shot at buying his bike and that it may even be a little underpriced and I would like to give him a fair market price if he would give me a shot. Gill called back at ten pm and said he had a few other people that wanted to come and buy the bike but would give me first shot. So I showed up the next day and gave him an extra $20 and ran home with my new prize. That's $180 total paid. How great that he held it for me. Nice guy. The last picture is of my Dyno Moto Glide I bought from original owner six months ago for $320. It is basically in brand new condition so I paid all the money! It's the most expensive bike I have ever bought. Lol

465d85e0.jpg

14fd3806.jpg

4a44538f.jpg

f523ef8d.jpg

40d405ee.jpg

648208ab.jpg

785e7ccf.jpg

Latest posts

Back