eaasier way for bearing overhaul

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wheels and the neck is this fairly simple? does your local bike shop carry what you need to do it yourself? thx b/a these are brit parts diffrence?

good article xddorox..

as well ...........phone Mykroc,or PM him.
I sold him my old CCM,he has a few himself,and he's got a good friend
who's got a pile of them..if yaa need parts or advice about CCM's from a fellow Tiki freak...Myk's the guy in the know!!!

should be standard stuff from the LBS.

peace,
Kev.

don't be afraid to grease her well you can never really have too much when you tighten it the extra may squeeze out. if you plan on riding it a lot use a lot of grease but i will admit to have built show bikes in the past and using less grease so that none would do so. :oops:

:lol: i have a tendancy 2 over grease stuff, ill put so much grease on it when im riding around it will get all over my rims :lol: I love it.

there are two ways to grease. the proper way is to hold the bearing and force grease into it till it squeezes out the other side but that is a bit over kill for bikes. if it is a bike that is going to be ridden a lot i do use a lot of grease. if it is a show bike i use a coating.

Back