Early Halloween NoHo Breakfast Ride? Oct 13th?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Just throwing ideas out here. Maybe we can organize a ride in the typical Northampton area. But late October in NE is questionable for whether. Let's not forget we had a blizzard last Halloween! Perhaps just a good ole fashioned costume party? Any volunteers to host the get together? I think we can all agree we will be respectful of a members house if it were to happen [Attn Joe: No burnouts in peoples living rooms].

What do you fine folks all think?

***Edit*** It has been suggested on the NERRB Facebook page that we make a Northampton Breakfast Ride on Oct 13th. If all goes well, I would go in costume. Who is available?

Re: We Need a New England Rat Rod Halloween Party!

Great :idea: :arrow: We can ride in costume; but, can we do it in Salem (you know the witch hunt thingy place).

Just saw that the CAPE RIDE IS THAT DAY.

Want to try and make it the 20th?

Joe

PS No Sunday morning scary costumes for me!

might be able to make a 13th breakfast ride (sans costume), definitely can't do the 20th, I'm doing a mountain bike biathlon (BB gun target shooting, and mountain biking - yahoo!)

Dan, Ian and I? Oct 13.

Sounds good to me!

Anyone else want to join?

I’m out; I’ll be on the Cape Ride – I thought this was originally going to take place on Halloween.

Dan, Ian, Joel and Joe – I wish you guys all the best on your ride, please, post pics.

How would you all feel about a NERRB’s 2013 a Year in Pictures thread?

Peace guys 8)

I'm closing the camper that weekend,dumping black and gray water,ugh :(
Can't be there but will wish you happy cycling.
(We will be riding outta Cheshire this Sunday if ya got nothin doing!)...Stevil

Not so fast! My son and I will b e going regardless. He wants to go up for breakfast. If the weather is decent we will be going.

Joe

I will have to let you know after my sons soccer game tomorrow. He wants to go but not sure how much he is going to play. He won't know until after. I will post as soon as I know.

Joe

idiotboy said:
Anybody still riding sunday? if so when and where...

Latest posts

Back