earth cruiser needing alot of work anyone know about these?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
i know earth cruisers were jamis but I think this one is before the jamis version.
I got a hit form my ad aout buying vintage bicycles and this "diamond in the rough" came up with a Schwinn panther
a earth cruiser with newspaper rack and relatively complete but rough
it looks to be 3 speed or some type of geared but unsure but there is caliper brakes.
it is rough and needs a lot of love but the reason I want to know it's value is because he has a Schwinn panther I want and I want to make a reasonable offer on it so he will sell me the panther as well both are for sale and the guy is willing to deliver them to me.
so with that being said what kind of value is this worth? and what kind of offer would please someone enough to give me a good deal on the panther.
obviously y'all know I want the panther, but this one doesn't appease me much other then it may make a cool klunker.
with that being said here si the earth cruiser in its state.
I still have to convince my wife to let me buy them so im hoping i get some good news here.

Just my personal opinion but I wouldnt think itcwould be worth much. The Wald basket to me doesnt add any value. Whole bike I may offer 20.00. That being said I would have to want the Jamis pretty bad. No offense but thats my thoughts.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

Hey I get that all the time. Let him keep them. In most cases when I lose out something much better comes along right around the corner or out of the blue. Those picker shows fill a lot of peoples head with crap. Its staged it tv. Idiots

Hey I get that all the time. Let him keep them. In most cases when I lose out something much better comes along right around the corner or out of the blue. Those picker shows fill a lot of peoples head with crap. Its staged it tv. Idiots

exactly it's garbage not that I do not atch it but still it makes too many people think stuff is worth too much money.
back on the bikes he asked me what is a fair price I told him the deals over if he wants 300 then we cannot make a deal not to mention I just found a Schwinn typhonn in like new condition for 65 bucks guess know what I am buying

well it looks like I am going to own this and the panther I got the guy down to 100 bucks for the pair the panther alone is worth that to me. so now once I return from the holidays I should have them probably just gonna klunk up the jamis but the panther will be restored. will post in fresh finds once I get them

Latest posts

Back