Eddie´s Board Rat Racer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dig the checkers on the insides of the fenders well done

Sweet. I also like the checkered inner fender. Nice touch.

Thank you all so much for the kind words!
There are a few details I´m not so happy with, but time was against me. I´ll be able to dedicate more time to it when I get back, but for the time being she´s staying like this. (I really never finish a bike).

Couple of friends asked me why number 14. In case you also wonder, it was dad´s number when he played Basketball for a local team.

Thanks again guys!

Oh yeah! I liked the black/yellow sketch but I like this paint scheme is even better! Gives it a nice vintage look! Nice looking headbadge too! On to build the next bike, you must know more people who need a bike!! :wink: Looking forward to your next build!

Great looking bike. Aside from the quick release levers, it looks like it was built in the 1920's. 8)

very nicely finished!! love thne checkers on the underside of the fenders!

Thanx everyone for the kind words, I´m glad you like it.

Galt: I decided this colour combo is less flashing and goes better with my "building style".
I´m trying to figure out the way to make that design of head badge in metal, maybe coper or stamped aluminum, we´ll see... I´ve been looking at yours as a guide.

Necessaryevil: in regard to levers, I´ll be replacing the seat post one with something more appropriated (basically cause I found the original one among the parts box :wink: ) The front wheel is the best one I´ve been in contact with, so I wont be messing that up. :?

I´m glad you like the checkers detail, but truth is I would have never tried that without the inspiration given to me by the members of this great site, so I can´t take credit for it.

Thanx again for your support!

Latest posts

Back