Eddie Munsters Other Bike "Wolfgang"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
the following may or may not be true...probably not..
Pre-Historic Preserved Giant Tarantula Skin Fenders, Rare Extinct Black Albino Lizard Skin seat, Steering wheel from a 1906 Miller Meteor Hearse
Spikes from Vlad Tepes's personal mace, wheelie bars from Grandpa's Drag-u-la (original build, not from the "Munster Go Home" movie), modified to fit.
George Barris once said in a lost interview (big fat lie) 'Eddie rode this bike once on-set but Spot chased him down the driveway and tore the stairs,front door, and framing out of the house!!"
100_0829.jpg

100_0816-1.jpg

100_0821-1.jpg

100_0814.jpg

100_0811-1.jpg

100_0808.jpg

100_0823-1.jpg

100_0791.jpg

8) :D :mrgreen: :lol: :D :mrgreen: :lol: 8)
100_0822.jpg

Re: Eddie Munsters Other Bike

That thing is awesome. :D

(schwinn krates now shakin' in their boots)

sweet bike the pics are killer well done and you beat me getting it done man i am lazy. sweet bike now i wanna see the wheelie bar in action!!!! oh and do you or anyone know who created the munster's theme song? and who is playing the guitar?

Awesome bike Mark!!! Fantastic job on pulling your theme together! I wanna ride it! :mrgreen: As I said before, you can count on my vote!

karfer67 said:
sweet bike the pics are killer well done and you beat me getting it done man i am lazy. sweet bike now i wanna see the wheelie bar in action!!!! oh and do you or anyone know who created the munster's theme song? and who is playing the guitar?

This is all I could find. The guitar sounds like Richard Dale who does all the surfer songs though.

Theme Song Lyrics

Title: "The Munsters"

Lyrics By: "Bob Mosher"

Music By: "Jack Marshall"

NOTE: These lyrics never aired on the show. They were, however, heard on a 1964 record album titled, "At Home With The Munsters".

When you are walking down the street at night
And behind you there's no one in view.
But you hear mysterious feet at night,
Then the Munsters are following you.

If you should meet this strange family
Just forget what some people have said,
The Munsters may shake your hand clammily
But they're not necessarily dead.

Behind their house you mustn't be afraid
To see a figure digging with a spade.
Perhaps someone didn't quite make the grade
With the Munsters, with the Munsters.

If when you're sleeping you dream a lot,
Ghoulish nightmares parade through your head,
And then you wake up and scream a lot,
Oh the Munsters are under your bed.

At midnight if creatures should prowl about,
And if vampires and vultures swoop down.
And werewolves and fiends shriek and howl about,
Oh the Munsters are out on the town.

One night I dared peak through their window screen,
My hair turned white at such a crazy scene.
Because every evening its Halloween
At the Munsters, at the Munsters.

no need to flex your muscles around me....diggin the bike since I have the same bike less the stering wheel but I might have to put one on now and the wheelie bar is cool but will it hold up to a 225 lb old guy :?:

SO.........SO............COOL

Not only does it have a steering wheel, but there's also that knob on it to be able to lean back, hold your beverage in one hand and steer with the other!! Like a trucker! :lol: Cool!

Latest posts

Back