El Zombie competidor(zombie racer)aka corredor de autómata

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i am so pumped i can do a build off :) i am hoping i can make the dead line for the finished date..my camera is out of batteries so i will do my best to find some cash so i can start documenting my build so i leave you with this pic and let you start wondering

Picture111.jpg

p.s if anyone speaks Spanish and finds the names missed spelled in anyway i used a translator on the net so i apologize........

Re: corredor de autómata (zombie racer)

Wifey said corredor means running and automata is not a word . Zombie is the same in spanish as english It should be El zombie competidor and she said it makes no sense in spanish. :roll:

Re: corredor de autómata (zombie racer)

Zombie !!! :mrgreen:
Who cares if it´s wrong? corredor de autómata rules!!!!

P.S. By the way, it´s wrong. :D But it´s so cool :D

El Zombie competidor (Zombie Racer) aka. corredor de autómat

thanks alot for the help guy's...last time i use a translator on the internet.....lol thanks for the help with my new name uncle stretch..... :D ... even if it doesn't make sense.. i have been tearing down bike for parts for 2 days as soon as Friday comes and i have some cash i will get batteries for the camera and take some shots....

so with the thanksgiving holiday and my parents buying a new place and work i really haven't had to much time to build any thing.. except for a couple minutes here and there mostly for chopping things up and trying to figure out what to do with all my parts i just finished hacking up and with everyone making such interesting build i just want to add to the creativity but i am a little over whelmed with how fast every one is build cough(uncle stretch)cough anyways here's what i have done so far (not to much :S ) here some pics to laugh at....

100_0980.jpg

chop chop
100_0979.jpg

100_0981.jpg

100_0982.jpg

100_0983.jpg

thought about building a chopper but decided against it
100_0986.jpg

had some inspiration at like 3 in the morning so had to doodle
100_0991.jpg

the layout on the floor..
100_0990.jpg

i am off tomorrow but have to pick a couch up tomorrow so i hope i have some time to cut and weld......

darn, i guess i missed thanksgiving, thats the second time someone has mention that. wow, what day is this. now i have too wait another year foe it. bummer. bike looks kool. have fun. wake me up when it's over. lol

Outlaw

Latest posts

Back