Elgin Falcon

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I've been looking for a Blackhawk/Falcon for a loooooooong time and FINALLY was able to pull the trigger on one. Some wrong parts but all the important stuff is there and with a little time (and $$$) should be pretty nice when all is said and done.

That is sweet, I've always liked the uniqueness of that frame and tank. Nothing looks like it.

We're they originally 28" bikes? Or does yours have 24s on it in the picture?

Either way, great score brother.

Cheers,
Dr. T

Walker said:
it looks good to me, what's it missing or needs to be swapped out? besides pedals...

Id like the correct red seat, a klaxon, decent tires and the metal clad wood wheels (like the ones you got on that bike I should have bought)...and some pedals of course :mrgreen:

The main thing that is wrong with the bike, is, it's not in my shop!!! 8) Cool, love it.

This is the kind of project I am looking for. Something cool and not "run of the mill"....at a reasonable price.

Super nice bike. One of my favorite new finds...along with Double Nickle's Colson!

If that was not an original 28incher, it is sure a good candidate for some 700's, (28's, 29's whatever you like to call them).

Latest posts

Back