Elon Musk

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just found this on my twitter account,
Anybody heard of this starlink being operational.
I do remember just over a year ago when arriving at work and my mate showed me a pic he took only 5 minutes before I arrived, it was the launch of the starlink system, the first drop of 60 satellites and it was streaming across the australian dawn sky, i only saw the last 10 of them but they were now scattered miles apart in a straight line disappearing into the north eastern horizon,
if its legit this will be a big and much needed shake up of a bery tired and old internet, there is a couple options coming to rectify this but guess who's beaten everyone to have his very own person version of skynet.......yep old mate Elon!
be very interesting to see where this go's and how fast/what problems may occur or will it be the first step in elons much anticipated "Brain micro chip implants" where the entire world is at your mere thoughts!...... Hmmmmm scary!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-10-09 at 2.22.37 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2022-10-09 at 2.22.37 pm.png
    2 MB · Views: 2
Nice, so I saw on the website they have it available but only as 4G, in australia that is, might give em a shot coz the local broadband is pathetic here!

Interesting stuff and yet scary. Especially the brain chip implants.
I am very open minded as long as these things are not forced upon people and the companies are very open about their intentions, agenda, lawmaking, values, etcetera.

I am all in regarding help or aid to people that are in need.

Latest posts

Back