Emblem Collection

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another one of my hobbies :) Collecting old and interesting emblems-mostly automotive but not limited to just cars.Here are a few pic's of my some of my many emblems.They make for great art work too! I even made a coffee table out of some.Most of my emblems are brand new(NOS)-never been on a car.
P1020727.jpg

i see you have the viper logos before they turned to daffy duck

Thanks Locojoe,yeah actually i wanted to either make an executive desk or a bar from the 63 Impala,it's still a work in progress and is just in flat black for now.I have to find a rear bumper for it and build a frame,then it gets painted,emblems put on and of course functioning lights :) The 56 Buick is going to be a couch :wink: ,again a work in progress-so many projects so little time :!: I built a sweet couch out of a 61 Cadillac but i sold it :( so i have to build another cool couch for myself 8)

Nice collection. I've got a few old metal car/truck emblems I might trade you. No NOS though, I got these at the salvage yard. I'll take a pic of them for you as soon as I can. They're out in the barn somewhere. Gary

COOL! 8) When I worked in auto body, I had the inside lid of my tool box loaded w/emblems! Eventually, I traded in my big boxes for a smaller new set, but I still have the emblems in a box somewhere. Mostly from work and salvage yards. -Adam

Some more emblems for your viewing pleasure,these are going to a car parts swap meet along with other goodies that i will be vending at this coming weekend,i hope i find some goodies to bring home too!I have to feed my vintage addiction :D Swap meets rock!You never know what your going to find 8)
P1020748.jpg

hey bud! you need this one :mrgreen:
yanked it off the back door of a van in a wrecking yard :wink: (well, unscrewed it)
your collection is pretty sweet 8)

100_1660.jpg

Thanks for the compliments guy's :) Hey Vulture-what is that on the front of your bike? :shock: I see what looks to be a siren and :?:

Latest posts

Back