EMS RAD ????

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked this up in a recent haul, It really intrigued me and I can find nothing about it anywhere, if anyone knows anything about these, please let me know. It has 24 inch single speed coaster brake wheels, the lights work, the holes in the rear fender are punched out, not drilled. It was made in Germany

041.jpg

038.jpg

Looks like an orphan bike like the Tyler bicycles from Poland but the seat stay & the way the seat tube leans back is different, the 3 piece bottom bracket looks the same though.

If the rear hub is from Romet then that would be why the 3 piece bottom braket is the same as on a Tyler's because those are made by Romet too.

It looks like it says Komet Super but could be Romet, Any idea when these were made or anything else about them?

Those holes in the fender are probably for a skirt guard. They would lace string through them to create a guard to prevent clothing from getting pulled into the back wheel.

Latest posts

Back