ENGINE No.9 (completely complete!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ENGINE No.9 (complete!)

any pictures yet? i really want to see the finished product, i'm betting it's going to be awesome.

sprocketeer said:
any pictures yet? i really want to see the finished product, i'm betting it's going to be awesome.
sorry not yet, i had a last minute brainstorm and have been working on something new for the bike over the last couple of days so i guess i'll have to post one last update in the build thread before the final pics are taken. i'm headed out of town for the weekend so it will be next week sometime.

Looks real good :mrgreen: Can't wait to see it complete :mrgreen:

time for my last update(no really it's the last one, i swear!) :lol: .

one thing i always thought was cool was the hose turret that some fire trucks have so i thought No9 should have one too.
hse.jpg

pictured below is the hose cradle i made out of front and rear reflector brackets and the handle is from an old tire pump. i'll paint it all black for the final pics. oh, and if you look close you can see some of the gold pinstripe i painted to separate and highlight the white and red.(my first attempt at freehand pinstripes)
hse1.jpg

the bracket itself is made from a fender support i had laying around. it neatly folds down out of the way when not in use.
hse2.jpg

so that's it, i'm done for sure this time and the final pics will be posted very soon. :D

vanilla_gorilla said:
its a "deluge gun" or more commonly known as a "deck gun"
pretty sweet dude, you have a really impressive ride

ohhh, a deck gun! i knew it probably had a specific name but no matter how much research i did i couldn't for the life of me find out what it was called. thank you very much! :D

Latest posts

Back