ENIGMA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 bikes in 1... Amazing just a flip of the handlebars can do,complete different style...But they do look better down...:thumbsup:

Carlton, you just have the guts to show your bike in different configurations, hats off!
But don't be fooled. I wonder how many build off bikes have their seats raised and handlebars raised or flipped over AFTER the build off. AFTER all the finished photos are taken and posted......UHH, a bunch.:rolleyes:

Oh they look cool down...
But like that old man, I like my seat and bars up,
and I think it looks good on yours that way too!

Carl.

Looks cool both ways! Bars up or bars down. I think my favorite is bars down though! I'm 58 yrs old & I'll take uncomfortable & cool lookin over comfy & functional any day. That's just the rat rodder in me. But, I don't ride to & from work or for really long distances either. Very impressed with this build!

I just returned home yesterday from a long weekend; celebrated my anniversary and birthday. My wife treated me to a very special time...I'm so lucky! ;)
FS,

That is the true meaning of living a blessed & happy life. Congrats to you & your bride. Now get back to building.

I'm done with the build...there's no more to do to it. I'll post pictures after I receive my "birthday gift" camera and after I take it out for the photo opts. It's been a wild ride this year, but a blast! See you guys at the finish line.

CONGRATS Carlton!!! That deserves a Carlton Dance for sure!!

Ya bringing it out to shiny side up? There are a few who would love to see it and I'd personally like to meet you. I mean its san Jose that's down the road

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back