ERD Weinmann as7x?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
watcha lacing ? I know my Sturmey S2 laced to weinmann 26"s took 256mm for 3 cross. I forget what the front hub took though.

CCR said:
watcha lacing ? I know my Sturmey S2 laced to weinmann 26"s took 256mm for 3 cross. I forget what the front hub took though.

That'd put the ERD at 542 or so. Thanks! I'll prolly need 256s for the m756 front hubs I'm lacing it with.

Appreciate the info...

Sounds about right, I may have the ERD scribbled down somewhere on a random carboard box if I haven't shipped something in said box already :lol:

Ive got 2 spokes with nipples stuck on them and cut the elbows off, both measuring 200mm and a piece of tape marking 150mm on each, just stick through the holes across from each other and measure the space between + 400mm (or 300mm) for the ERD.

CCR said:
Ive got 2 spokes with nipples stuck on them and cut the elbows off, both measuring 200mm and a piece of tape marking 150mm on each, just stick through the holes across from each other and measure the space between + 400mm (or 300mm) for the ERD.

That's a good trick, as it gets around the double-walled piece of the puzzle. Thing is, I'm likely to order the spokes, rims, and the one hub all at once.... Won't be measuring for spokes til I already have the spokes. :oops:

Latest posts

Back