ESPRESSO ANYONE?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
DSC_0018-2.jpg

These came from Zappos.

I already have the proverbial 40 year old guy rat rodder black pair so I knew my size.

I ordered them on Tuesday afternoon and they arrived today with their free shipping option.

they dont get much better, if i wasnt a 13 shoe size, and they didnt make my foot lok like a boat, id love em. im more of a pf flyer boat kind of guy :mrgreen:

You were the one that got me hooked on that site.Now i cant stop buying shoes!Really good website btw,great prices,good shipping and return.
-Kreep-

I'm with cman, it's all about the sandals in the summer. but those Vans look great in that color. I have them in bright blue.

They look good on you tho...

Gimme some black high top Chucks.(with black laces)

Thats the way I roll.

You can never go wrong with vans! I think that color also looks way better than the black. 8)

snydur said:
they dont get much better, if i wasnt a 13 shoe size, and they didnt make my foot lok like a boat, id love em. im more of a pf flyer boat kind of guy :mrgreen:

PF Flyers > Converse. They fit so much better and they actually have arch support. (hairy legs > shaved :lol: )

P1030599.jpg

Latest posts

Back