Evans Sonic Scout with Evanaction Springer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish254

BUILD COOL BIKES AND HAVE FUN!!
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
Getting this shipped to me soon. I am thinking of using the fork on my Elgin Twin frame.
sonic1_zpss5okr56f.jpg
Sonic2_zpscckkcvjd.jpg
Sonic3_zpst46674cl.jpg

This is the frame that the fork is going on.
index.php

I didn't realize that Harley Earl actually designed the Evan Action Springer. The BB shroud of the Elgin definitely has an Earlesque look to it.

Yeah, gowjob already said that I should try and get that twin torpedo light shroud, but I don't think I can find a deal one of those.

I didn't realize that Harley Earl actually designed the Evan Action Springer. The BB shroud of the Elgin definitely has an Earlesque look to it.
I have a copy of the patent drawings somewhere if you are interested, I'll try to find them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a copy of the patent drawings somewhere if you are interested, I'll try to find them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that sounds cool. I appreciate it.

That's pretty sweet looking.
I think the challenge with adding anything on top of these forks is trying to prevent the additions from detracting from the double spring winged coolness.

Thanks for the detailed drawings, those will help when I break it down for paint.
According to FedEx, it is on the truck for delivery today!!!

Got the box in this morning! Wicked springer, sweet frame (sale pending), Monark guard and solid laidback seatpost.
WP_20150504_09_32_10_Pro.jpg

That springer didn't stay on very long before I took it off and mocked up on my Elgin build off bike VerBoten. This is gonna be fun!
WP_20150504_10_02_33_Pro.jpg

The upside down Higgins fender skirts are genius! Is the chain guard Colson?

Thanks. I've only seen those skirts on Hawthorne and Western Flyer bikes. The guard is a Shelby.

Latest posts

Back