ever start a looong controversial forum thread?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
who's ever been involved in that sort of thing? have one that took off before you knew it? you know how other forums are.....not like here :D anyway, over on a motorcycle forum, last night, i dared question the sanctity, purity, and altruism of the colorado ski industry (not trolling)and 7 pages later it's still goin' on :shock: i'm exhausted, i'm running points and counterpoints through my head while i work, thinking of ways to deflect insults, ways to make my point understood by emotional people drinkin' at their computers, i tell ya', it's draining..... what fun :!:

WHAT IS A RAT ROD?.........25 WORDS OR LESS...........responses can be up to 1000 words.

sensor said:
ohhhhhhhhh great youre going to get that started again :roll:

i never posted my response.......NONE OF MINE :p
Has that question ever been asked?.........I....I..Don't remember. :lol:

Yes. Back when I had my Vespa, I frequented a forum about, well, Vespas, and I started a thread titled "Modern vs. Vintage", essentially pitting owners of vintage scooters against modern, 4 stroke "twist 'n go" scooters (like my '07 GTS 250). It ended up going on for about 20 pages before the moderator locked it.

Latest posts

Back