Everything Cricut (or any other cutting machine

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ingola

Canadian Collection Connoisseur
Staff member
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im going to put together a thread to use the Cricut reason is there 200 bucks and many of our wife's have them so as I do stuff I'll document it might not be bike stuff but can be converted. You can make labels stencils cut outlines all sorts of things.
You can take pretty much any image file and convert it to SVG to be used on may devices
Go here
https://convertio.co/png-svg/
Screenshot_20230702-204153.png

Choose your file
Screenshot_20230702-204215.png

Select your image format (SVG is what's used in Cricut and most cutting machines)
Hit convert then download.

Last edited:
I'm definitely down to learn more! I've got one of the 'legacy' machines--an Expression--that I've hacked to use Sure Cuts a Lot and other software, rather than the proprietary cartridges. I also dabble in Inkscape, to create and modify the vector files that you're talking about.

Have you seen that guy on YouTube...username Oldshovel? He uses his Cricut to create some of the most incredible paint masks!

Ive never seen them and I will get to ink scape it's what I used to make my tank. I make silk screens,etch glass use it to make stickers and water transfers I'll get to sublimation (super cool), t-shirts all sorts of stuff. One thing at a time. Most newer Cricuts can't be hacked no more. Unfortunately.

Back