Evil Ways

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it takes a strong will to participate in a buildoff and still resist the urge to add bells and whistles to your bike. when it comes to a bicycle, 9 times out of 10 simplicity is the most beautiful way.

I am definitely catching a hipster vibe here too, and for some reason, dirt jumper - must be something about the simple, tight. and low look. (although I can't advise getting air on a raked out vintage fork :wink: )

You've done good!

Definitely wasn't going for a hipster vibe, but I have been a dirt jumper for a long time. I guess I see it a little now also, long front triangle/short rear, no nonsense, that's exactly how I like my bmx frames. I don't think I'll be hitting a 15ft set on this anytime soon, but if I do I'll videotape the crash. :lol:

this bike is simply amazing i forgot what you started with and how modified that frame is. the color is sick and all the subtle mods add up to sick!!

Way to go Kevin, Nice lookin' bike and good photography. And I'm diggin' the Coppertone!
Underside of seat and chainguard, Bonus!

Latest posts

Back