Expert Build up. Very Yellow

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sp this started out as a 30 dollar frame. Added the cranks off another frame. Then the Tufs off the Scrambler. This gold stem, I dont know the maker. Odyssey clamp. SR Pedals. Elina Lightning BMX seat. It will have Wald CW clones bars tomorrow. Winners Grips off the Scrambler. This yellow Plate with the Motomag stickers and a Boss Playboy Bunny sticker, all originals, I'll get some more pics up here soon. hopefully tomorrow.

i don't think they look bad on there, hard for the bar pad to look right though with the CW bars in my opinion, but that numberplate should solve that. Cool looking bike !!!

Thanks..I Know the CWs/knocks should stand alone. its just that I had that matching set so I had to try it. Plus I had to commit. The next time those pads get unsnapped the snap will pull through the vinyl. This was the last ride for the bar pads. I had the plate on there but it was too bright a yellow. didnt really match the mags. As a kid I wouldn't have cared but now, at 38, I've developed a pickiness I cant explain! I just built this one up from spare parts and am going to sell. I'll let the next man decide on the pad issue!

If it has sliding issues, I've found putting some zip ties on the crossbar will help keep the pad in place. Otherwise I wouldnt change a thing. :mrgreen:

Back