Extreme Terrain Bike/Hanebrink

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
sandblaster.jpg

http://www.hanebrink.net/

does anybody know anything more about these bikes. they got me interested in to building something similar.

i haven't seen anything on those in years, maybe the mtbr.com vintage guys might know something :?:

A local bike shop owner used to build similar bikes using ATV tires/wheels, they looked like they'd work pretty well on the beach or other loose surfaces. Unfortunately, he closed his shop several years ago.

Always seemed like to me that the BB and pedals on those were too low for anything too extreme except mud and sand maybe.

socal_jack said:
Always seemed like to me that the BB and pedals on those were too low for anything too extreme except mud and sand maybe.
I thought the same. While I was down in Florida a couple of years ago, the bike shop had something similar that was brought in. It looked like it was about right for sand and some lite trail riding, but would suck in any thing else. It would probably be like taking a Harlety full dresser out on a motocross track. It can be done by why? By the time you fight your bike through some whoopdees and over a couple of jumps, you and the bike are broken! :lol:

I would love to ride one and then build my own version! Maybe not even ride one! Just "freestyle" build! :idea:

i would like to ride one in the snow.

please someone get me some wheels like that, i'll build one

Latest posts

Back