f=s old bikes new barn finds

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

for sale 10,000 each just thought might like to see my new barn finds
barnbikes004-2.jpg
barnbikes002-2-1.jpg
barnbikes002-2-1.jpg
barnbikes003-2-1.jpg
here they are
barnbikes001-1-1-1.jpg
the first one is a hawthorne #2is a shapliegh made in st louis mo.#3 is a shelgy flying cloud 1939
thould id share them with every one this is the only place i could get them to go on sorry if i am in the wrong place chucksoldbikes

nice finds indeed... the last one looks ike something out the jetsons... and the seat on the second one is very nice....

yes the last one is a shelby flying cloud that is what it says in the emblem on the fender
i think theyer all awsom chucksoldbikes and it may be sold if the deal goes through

10,000 well i didnt ask u to buy them did i
chucksoldbikes i put them on here for people to enjoy al though i have sold one for a nice tidy sum

i get it that the 10grand thing is a joke...
...i get it that chucksoldbikes just wants to show off the new acquisitions...
...i get it that chucksoldbikes only posts here, and posts every item he has on here :mrgreen: ....so he doesn't know about the "fresh finds" sub-forum... :roll:

I do NOT get the "FS" in the thread title, though..someone oughta rename and relocate this thread

-rob

Bicycle808 said:
...i get it that chucksoldbikes only posts here, and posts every item he has on here :mrgreen: ....so he doesn't know about the "fresh finds" sub-forum... :roll:

I do NOT get the "FS" in the thread title, though..someone oughta rename and relocate this thread

-rob
Agree, or just delete it all together

yep the shelby is sold the first person that ask about it has bought it gone to florida thank u for looking wish other people would show there finds now and then

chucksoldbikes said:
yep the shelby is sold the first person that ask about it has bought it gone to florida thank u for looking wish other people would show there finds now and then
so she did buy it and, I show my finds

Nick

Bicycle808 said:

-rob
+2

Latest posts

Back