Farber Supersonic-"Detroit Supersonic"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im kind of upset, this bike might be put on hold until i can get the right tires for it...I have some kenda flames, but i dont know if it would look right. I wanted some Electra retrorunners or street racers with red stripes

I mocked the bike up today...i decided im going to forget the electra tires.
these ones work great...and ride even better

Thanks to necessaryevil for the wheels
theyre AWESOME!

Still need to fix the monark forks, and make the rear fender smooth
camera-gate656.jpg

w/guard...thanks rat royale...i have a really cool idea for a guard
but maybe not for this bike
camera-gate659.jpg

without...and how ive been riding it
camera-gate661.jpg

i love these hubs!
camera-gate658.jpg

camera-gate664.jpg

I like it wwithout the guard. It shows off the skiptooth more. Looks nice!

Im pretty upset...while cranking this bike to pickup some speed my chain snapped and i flew off the bike and smacked my head on the pavement pretty darn hard
everyones flippin out hinking i have a concussion
hopefully i dont
:?

But wouldnt i not be able to type this corrrectly? :lol:

Ouch man, hopefully you don't have to stay awake all night. The wheels look great, can't wait to see what's next for the bike.

what can you expect with a chain thats over 50 years old(there is a reason i buy new chains for mine)
bike looks great and hope your head isnt concussed :wink: (i didnt think that was an actual word but spell check didnt flag it!)

sensor said:
what can you expect with a chain thats over 50 years old(there is a reason i buy new chains for mine)
bike looks great and hope your head isnt concussed :wink: (i didnt think that was an actual word but spell check didnt flag it!)
Well, ive ridden with the worlds rustiest chain ever
it didnt break
lol

Back