Fat boy needs a healthy hobby.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks. My names Marc and im 23 yrs old. I found this site after purchasing an Electra cruiser 1. Me and my dad being total car nuts are already deciding what we want to do to this thing and haven't even picked it up yet! I bought a cruiser in hopes it will get me on the path of losing some weight and just getting active. I already have few questions I will be posting in the Bike Talk section and hope to meet some new people.

Welcome Marc,

Good luck with your weight loss, Since Jan 1st I have lost 70 lbs, eating a lot less, and what I do eat is much more healthy, and of course riding my bike. Once you start the ball rolling, the weight peels right off and you'll start feeling better with each pound lost.

Plenty of good people here, with TONS of good ideas for modding that bike. 8)

Welcome to the best site on the internet.... 8)

garagegoon said:
Welcome to the best site on the internet.... 8)

That's the truth. After seeing this site and what people can do with a huffy...my dad doesnt feel so bad about his now. :lol:

Welcome, Bike are like a lot of other hobbies. Once you get in to it, it multiplies like crazy. you just bought one for you, but now you'll be looking for one for your dad. So hang on and enjoy the ride.

Latest posts

Back