Favorite things about Halloween?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
It is October 17, and no one has brough up the subject yet. Aside from the sugar buzz I get (I can't keep my hand out of the candy corn bag!), I never get sick of seeing Chrsitine on TV.

aa_1958_plymouth_fury.jpg

I like the smell of burning leaves

Its against the law around here but I burn them anyway...along with any paperwork.

I was conceived on Halloween...lol, and Halloween is the point at which I try to have everything done for the year because winter is about to smack me in the face, then around April fools day I come out of hibernation...lol. :mrgreen: I hate working in the winter.

chimichanga said:
I love Halloween
11657_1289985812357_1311595473_843791_7283825_n.jpg

[/quote]

"YOU BLOCK HEAD! Waiting all night for "The Great Pumpkin". Now you've missed tricks-or-treats."

Just Fall in general, I LOVE pumpkins...especially in the form a decorate craving or even better..the home made, scrumptious, absoluelty delicious, and mouth-watering delicacy known as...pumpkin pie! :D :mrgreen: :P

"You didn't tell me you were gonna kill it! Noooooo!"

wow! i reeeaaally like that second one!! 8)

Those pumpkins took some real talaent to carve! Just imagine, one mistake on the whole piece of art and you have to start all over.

I thought my Courage the Cowardly Dog one year was impressive, but dang!

Latest posts

Back