Feedback

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kinda the new old grey cranky bicycle hacker dude in Sactown. Using found items and mostly recycled parts from other junk bikes and parts from my garage door business. Developing my own style of more ridable art than functioning bikes so far. Hard to steer, hard to get going, and sometimes hard to stop. Not really cruisers but more like circus bikes to ride around the ring. Life insurance policies are mandatory. Love the vintage look and the abstract. Maybe some Rube Goldberg stuff and some single sided swing arms and forks on the welding table soon. Check out my freak bikes in the events section under Vintage Bicycle Supply pics. No paint, raw welds and a little imagination. You can't miss em. Any feedback would be great. Like em, hate em, whatever. Thanks, Kuttnhack.

Hey thanks Doerman for the kind words of encouragement. This is an incredible site with a lot of talanted and knowledgeable builders for inspiration. I am very humbled to be a part of this. Thanks to all.

Thanks for the welcome aboard Sensor. All the bikes at Mikes were very kool and finished, painted and detailed. The five freaks I brought were not. 10' long duel rear 20's inliner, rear Schwinn OCC glued to the 27" front via punched top tube, 8' long heavy raked chopper with the 20" rear ww and 26" front ww, the stretched, raked, Murry peckerwood with the flamed Kendra rear and last the stretched ....... with the 26" ww's. Learnin this new fangled computer stuff as fast as possible and hope to get some pics in the gallery with a little help from you youngins. heck, maybe even try one of the build offs. Any Sacto builders who might like or need some of the tube I am using in my builds, let me know. I can donate it when as I get it from old garage doors. Typically 17" long tubes. Really springy stuff, lots of flex. I'll try to help anyone that can use old garage door parts in their builds, bike stands, jigs, whatever. It's just a bunch of scrap steel but its free. Or if you feel guilty receiving free scrap steel, I will accept old, junk bike parts or good bike building advise in trade. Can't make it any easier than that.

Latest posts

Back